There are many tools available to remove FRP lock on android mobiles. Android Fastboot Reset Tool is the most popular FRP removing tool. It offers many functions which include Remove Mi Account, Removes Pattern, Unlocks Bootloader, etc. Android Fastboot Reset Tool is a Command Prompt tool same as an Android multi-tool. if you are looking for Bypass FRP on your device this tool will help you to do that. This tool is very easy to use with a simple interface. you can also unlock pattern lock in your mobile with this tool without any data loss.
In this article, you will get the complete information of Android Fastboot Reset Tool. It also includes the tutorials about remove pattern lock, unlocks the boot loader, Removes FRP lock. You can download Android Fastboot FRP reset Tool 1.2. in below download section. This tool supports almost all android phones.
Features of Android Fastboot Reset Tool
- Remove Pattern
- Remove Mi-Account
- Enter EDL Mode – Emergency Download Mode
- Remove HTC FRP
- Unlock Bootloader
- Remove Lenovo FRP
- Remove Moto FRP
- Unlock Yureka Bootloader
- Remove Xiaomi FRP
- Boot into Samsung Download Mode
- Remove Spd FRP (Spreadtrum FRP Remove)
- Remove Qualcomm FRP (Snapdragon FRP Remove)
- Micromax FRP ADB Mode
- Remove Yuphoria FRP
Remove Pattern Lock
- USB Drivers need to be installed before you run the Android Fastboot Reset Tool.
(Download USB drivers according to your mobile brand)
- Download the Android fastboot reset tool from the download section.
- Then extract the download folder.
- Open the extracted folder and run “Android-kkc-Fastboot-Reset-tool-by Mohit kkc.exe”
- Now switch off your android smartphone and boot in fastboot mode. (see below to enter fastboot mode)
- press key 2 and hit enter to begin your process.
- After complete disconnect the USB cable and power on your smartphone.
- Samsung fast boot mode: Press and hold the Power, Volume Down and Home buttons for seconds.
- Lenovo fast boot mode :HardReset.info: press and hold Volume Down + Power key at the same time for a few seconds.
- Huawei fast boot mode: Press and hold Volume Down and Power key
- MI fast boot mode: Press and hold the Volume Down + Power button for a couple of seconds
- Above mention, the first 4 steps are the same for this operation and change command only.
- Press 5 key and hit enter to begin your process.
- After task complete disconnect the USB cable and power on your smartphone.
- The pattern lock is unlocked. Now enjoy.
Remove FRP Lock
- Same as above operations please do the first four steps before proceeding.
- Now type the number of FRP unlock option according to your phone brand.
- Press enter button to begin unlocking process.
- After completion, remove your device and turn it On.
If you can’t Unlock Pattern, Frp Lock, Bootloader even after using Android Fastboot Reset Tool?
- You may not properly installed the fastboot driver.
- Check whether data cable is working or try using another cable.
- Check USB debugging mode enabled on your phone.
Related Article: Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b Pattern/Password Remover
We hope this guide helped you to download Android FastBoot Reset Tool v1.2 and those who have stuck on FRP lock. if you have any queries about this article please let us know below in the comments and we will help you out.