ADB Enable Automator is a tool which can help you to enable USB debugging without go to settings of your phone. this tool is very helpful if your device password locked or pattern locked. There are several methods available to bypass pattern/Password lock for rooted devices. Here these two posts will help you if your phone is pattern locked.
Android FastBoot Reset Tool v1.2 Download Latest Version Download Android Multi Tools v1.02b Pattern/Password Remover
If you are going to flash stock firmware on your mobile then you should enable USB debugging. If your phone locked you can’t go to settings to enable USB debugging. So now you can use this ADB Enable Automator to enable USB debugging in the locked phone. But this method only for Samsung Android devices. ADB Enable Automator tool is windows application and it’s easy to use. This tool will create ADB Enable file and that file can use to enable ADB mode in your phone
How to create ADB Enable file using ADB Enable Automator
- Here the instruction to create ADB enables file Using ADB Enable Automator for all Samsung devices.
- First, download “ADB Enabler Automator” to enable USB debugging in a locked phone.
- Then download official stock firmware for your device.[Do Google Search for this].
- Now download “ODIN” Samsung flashing tool.
- Boot your Samsung device into Downloading Mode.
- Now power off your device.
- Press & Hold Volume down key + Home Key + Power key together at the same time.
- Now you will see a warning message on your device, just ignore it.
- Now again press Volume Up key for once.
- You are into downloading mode now.
- Run the ADB Enable Automator tool.
- Extract Samsung Firmware Which Model you want to Make ADB Enable File.
- See the below example firmware file and if your downloaded file also has file format “tar.md6” change it to “tar”.
Here Extract J105HXWU1AQC0_J185HOJV0AQC1_MID.ZIP Files. Now Change Firmware File Format "tar.md6 to .tar" Like J183HXWU0AQB1_J105MOJV0DQB2_J105HTEU5APL2_HOME.tar.md5 to J105MXCU0AQC1_J105HOJV0AQB1_J105HXWU5APL2_HOME.tar.
- In the “Input Folder” section browse the downloaded Stock firmware which you stored on pc.
- Now in the “Output Folder” section select the destination.
- Now click on “Make” to create a path and wait to finish the process.
after finished close ADB Enable Automator and in your Output folder you will see something like this.
- This is ADB enable file and now you can use it to flash your Samsung device without enabling USB debugging mode.
- Run ODIN pc tool.
- Connect your device with pc [make sure your device is in downloading mode]
- Now you will see an “added” message on ODIN window.
- Then click on “AP” or “PDA” and browse the firmware.
- Now click on the “START” button to run the flashing process
- wait to complete the process.
- Once it will complete you may see Green “PASS” message on the ODIN window.
We hope this guide helped to create ADB Enable file using ADB Enable Automator and to flash your Samsung device easily. if you have any queries about this article please let us know below in the comments and we will help you out.