Most people use Android devices around the world. most android users use PIN or Pattern lock secure their Android device. There are some people who forget there password or pattern. In this situation, they can reset their device or can take to a mobile repair shop to bring back device to normal. If you forgot your PIN or Pattern! you don’t need reset or pay money for repair Android multi-tools will help you to do it. Android multi-tools is the best tool to remove the pattern lock/pin. Most of the android mobiles support this tool. As the name suggests multi-tools, it can perform many tasks at one time.
This article guide you to perform a reset/remove your device lock. You can also download the latest android multi tools for below download section. The current version of android multi tool is “v1.02b”. This tool run most of the Microsoft Windows OS( Windows XP, Windows 2007, Windows 8 or 10). Let’s see what are the features of this useful tool.
Android Multi Tools v1.02b Features
- Check device status
- Reboot in a single click
- Reset face data / Gesture (Pattern) lock
- Reset a forgotten Gmail ID
- Completely Wipe data from a device (no need to install the custom recovery TWRP)
- Reset Password or Pin lock
- Reset your Android in few moments
- Check the status of the device in fastboot mode
- To get all the drivers for your android
- Wipe data or cache in fastboot mode
- Enters the fastboot mode without pressing any buttons on the phone.
- Upgrade or downgrade the stock firmware of Android
- Completely free no hidden charges
- Anyone can use, even if they don’t have any knowledge
- Launch command prompt in a single click
- Check software and hardware information(such as model numbers, IMEI, and Android version)
- Exit fastboot mode in a single click
- Flash your Android in one step
Before use Android Multi Tools v1.02b
- First device must install correct driver.
- Requires root and enable Debug mode or fast boot mode.
- This program works with any Android device
How To use Android Multi Tools v1.02b
- Connect your android device to the computer via USB cable.
- Then enable developer’s option and USB debugging mode from device settings.
- Download Android Multi Tools from the download section.
- After downloading, extract the Android Multi Tools folder and run “Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe”.
- May ask the permissions, allow all the permissions of Android Multi Tools.
- Now proceed with the following instructions that appear on your screen.
After run Android Multi Tools.exe you can select below options pressing following keys.
- Press 1 to check device status ( basic information about the device: Device ID and IMEI etc).
- Press 2 to Reset the Password or Pin Lock. (maybe this is the reason you are here)reset face lock on android 4.1.x and PIN lock without lost data.
- Press 3 to wipe face data or gesture lock if it was used to lock the device. for reset face lock on android 4.1.x and Gesture lock without lost data. After device reboot Then you can draw anything for unlocking. Don’t forget close lock in the security menu.
- Press 4 reset the Google ID associated with the device. reset Gmail login after try much time wrong unlock
- Press key 5 to wipe all the data of your device and your device will be new to use.reset all data to factory setting.
- Use key 6 for reboot device to normal mode or exit from adb shell.
- Use key 7 to show the status of the device when in the fast boot mode.
- Press 9 to exit Fastboot Mode for reboot your PC or exit FastBoot.
- You can Press 0 Go To Command Prompt for entering DOS promt.you can use the command in this soft folder And can return to the main program by type exit
- By pressing S you can get Software Info for info CPU inside, firmware version and etc.
- Press H Hardware Info for determine the IC number of G-sensor, touch screen, Camera, WIFI and more.
- You can Press D Driver Download for loading the drivers in case you do not have the driver installed in your PC
If your phone on a boot loop. you can recover it by using fast boot mode. For this, you need to have fast boot drivers installed on your system. package includes ADB and fastboot drivers and doesn’t need to download them.
Related Article: Android FastBoot Reset Tool v1.2 By Mohit KKC Download
We hope this guide helped you to download Android Multi Tools v1.02b and those who have forgotten their Pattern or Pin Lock. if you have any queries about this article please let us know below in the comments and we will help you out.