GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool
If you don’t know about FRP lock simply FRP stands for the”Factory Reset Protection”. This is one of the security measure taken by Google. This feature running on Android 5.1 Lollipop or higher. FRP feature activates soon as mobile phone owner signs in to a Google Account on their Android device. Once the feature is active, it prevents all unauthorized users. They can’t use the phone until the user enters the old Google Account Credentials. most of the users sign in soon as they get a new phone on the market and forget about google account password. after months or years, they reset their phones due to slow down issue or some reason. after the reset, they couldn’t remember the password of google account. if you have FRP locked phone you can try with this GSM flasher ADB FRP bypass tool.
To use the GSM Flasher tool, you need to first enable the USB debugging mode also known as ADB mode on your device. ADB drivers also need to work this tool. you can find download link also for the ADB drivers below.
Features of GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool
- Remove Pattern Lock, Pin Code, and Bypass FRP
- Reactivation lock removers
- Compatible with all the android versions
How to Use GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool
- Download GSM Flasher ADB FRP Bypass Tool below link.
- Before installing, turn off all the antivirus application on your Windows PC. (after removing the FRP lock you can reactivate the antivirus)
- Now extract the downloaded tool.
- Launch the Tool by double-clicking on it
- Enable the ADB mode on your FRP locked device.
- After enabling the ADB Mode, connect your phone to PC using the USB cable
- When you connect your device will be detected by the tool and will show you green with ONLINE text
- Now click on remove FRP Button to bypass the factory data protection.
- Done! You have successfully bypassed the FRP lock.
Also check: Download ADB Enable Automator Tool for Samsung