LG Bridge is an official PC Suite developed by LG for support LG Android devices to communicate with PCs. This Utility allows LG users to manage, backup, restore and firmware update LG devices. LG bridge supports both Windows and MAC computers without any issue. this PC suite can wireless transfer your files to the computer. So if you think you want to software update your device this will be a right tool to do that. You can download the latest version of LG bride with both MAC and Windows versions from this article.
LG bridge comes with 3 main features which are a Software update, Backup, and Air drive feature. This Air Drive feature enables you to manage your device data using your computer. To do that you have to log in your LG Account using Device and the PC suite software. LG Bride doesn’t support smartphones launched before 2015. even some smartphones launched in 2015 aren’t supported. Only matter is if you have a smartphone that manufactures before 2015. Otherwise, you have to install old LG PC Suite to manage your device via PC.
Also Check: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader
LG Bridge Features:
Software Updates: The PC suite allows you to update the LG Mobile device to the latest official version of the stock firmware available for the device. In order to update the device using the tool, you need to connect your device using the USB cable.
Backup: The LG bridge allows you to easily backup all data from your LG Android Device. It allows you to back up several settings as well as the Home Screen, Device Settings, Apps, Contacts to the computer.
Air Drive: This feature enables you to manage the contents of your LG Android device wirelessly. you have to login into your LG Account on your Mobile device and LG PC Suite (Both has to be the same account).
LG Bridge Supported LG Smart Phones:
LG G4, G5, G6, V20, V10, X series, K series, Stylus series
How to download and install LG Bridge on PC
- Download LG Bridge for Windows PC or Mac OS depending on what you use.
- To start the setup, click Next.
- Select your country and click Next.
- Click the checkbox beside I agree to all of the terms below and click Next.
- Select the location where to save the program and click Next.
- Click Next when the install is complete.
- After installation complete click Finish.
- Launch LG Bridge from your desktop or Start menu.
- Click LG AirDrive in the top menu.
- Click Sign in with Google or Sign in with a different account.
- Type your email address and click Next.
- Now type your password and click Sign in.
- Then click Allow and Set your birth date.
LG Bridge Latest Version Download Links
If you have any sort of problem-related to this tool or in the process of downloading then share it through commenting below. We are always here to help you and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.