Download Maui Meta Tool – IMEI Repair Tool Latest Version
Maui Meta 3G/4G IMEI Repair Tool is MediaTek(MTK) chipset based tool. This Tool helps you to solve IMEI related problems in your MTK devices. also, you can use this to register IMEI and to solves the problems with blocked SIM card or operator. If your MTK device has IMEI error or IMEI null issues, you can use this Maui Meta tool to resolve that problem. Remember this application made to work with a radio module (modem) on all android devices based on MTK. So don’t expect it for Other Chipset phones.
Maui Meta tool is compatible with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. As early said this tool let you flash the IMEI number and it unblocks the blocked sim cards for you. I’t’s don’t need to install on your pc. It’s one click run file. So You do not need to pay any technician when you know how to use this tool when IMEI issues occurred. Maui Meta tool also can unbrick, set up or restore your MTK device in case SIM-card or WLAN bugs. So what it this issues on IMEI and WIFI? let’s address this way if you ever faced your device did not detect SIM cards or WIFI signal. or you have null IMEI message. if your answer is “Yes” you can use this windows based small application to fix those problems.
When you have null IMEI, your device might not detect SIM cards or network signal. It is important you fix unknown Baseband first, before going ahead to write IMEI. You can fix Unknown based by reflashing or least Secro.
What is IMEI?
IMEI (International Mobile Equipment Identity) is the 15 unique identification number. This number required to register the device with the service provider. Then they activate SMS, Calls, Data, and other services, You can check your device IMEI code by pressing *#06#.
Maui Meta 3G/4G IMEI Repair Tool Requirements
- Download Maui META Tool from the link below.
- Install MediaTek USB VCOM drivers on the PC
- Get the BPLGUInfo file for the phone model from the firmware
How to Use Maui Meta 3G/4G IMEI Repair Tool
- Download Maui Meta 3G/4G IMEI Repair Tool from below link
- Extract all the files, Open the Maui Meta folder and run the file as Administrator.
- Wait until application interface appears on the screen.
- Under the connection type, choose the option accordingly.
- Now click Reconnect at the top-right corner. The color of the circle should start changing between red and green.
- Switch off the phone and connect it to the PC.
- The phone should boot up then get stuck at boot animation. Not to worry, its in META mode.
- The circle should now be yellow in color, indicating that the phone has been successfully detected
- In the Get version box, click Get target version to confirm that the phone has been detected. The phone’s details should appear
- Now you can now minimize the Get version box.
- Then click on the dropdown at the top left corner and select IMEI download.
- A new dialog box appears on the screen. Click on Change NVRAM database file.
- In the window that pops up, navigate to the location of the BPLGUInfo file (often named like BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT65**…), select it and click Open.
- You should see the path to the DB file under NVRAM Database File. Click SIM_1 or SIM_2 depending on which you wish to write IMEI to.
- Now, enter the first 14 digits of the IMEI you wish to write. The digit entered in the CheckSum box will be the 15th digit of the IMEI.
- Once done, click Download To Flash (If IMEI keeps disappearing after a factory reset then try clicking Upload From Flash instead)
- Once the IMEI has been successfully written to the selected SIM slot on the phone, you should see a message at the bottom saying “Download IMEI to flash successfully“.
- Switch off the phone either by taking out then reinserting the battery or holding the power button till it goes off.
- Once off, boot up the phone and dial *#06# to confirm that the IMEI was successfully written to the phone
If you have any sort of problem-related to this Maui Meta Tool or in the process of downloading then share it through commenting below. We are always here to help you and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.