This guide will help you to install/flash your android LG device. LG Flash Tool 2014 is the first version of LG flash Tool series. This Tool still works without no problem. so still, you can trust this older version of LG Flash Tool. You can use this when your phone stuck on the logo, restarting issue, password/pattern lock issue. LG Flash Tool 2014 work with KDZ firmware and easy to use.you can read more about LG flash tool 2014 from xda -developers.
How to install LG Firmware With LG Flash tool 2014
1. Extract the LG Flash Tool 2014 .zip file that you downloaded above download section. You’ll see a bunch of files required to run the program.
2.Run LGFlashTool2014.exe file to Open LG Flash Tool. (wait for a few seconds, still not open!! Please download Visual C++ Run-time Library from download section)
3. Now you need to turn on Download mode: To do that Press and hold both Volume keys and Connect Micro USB cable screen will show Download Mode. well, now you’ll see “Firmware Update” written on top of the screen.
4. Choose CDMA option from Select Type.
5. Then Choose DIAG option from PhoneMode.
6. Now Click on Select KDZ File and choose.KDZ firmware file into an LG Flash Tool window on your PC. Click the browse button at the end of the “Select KDZ file” line. (See below image for more know)
7. After selecting .kdz firmware file, click the “CSE Flash” button to proceed.
Normal Flash option flash your device without losing any data. This will fix some system errors.
CSE Flash option will wipe all data and flash stock firmware onto your device. use this option if your device is soft bricked, boot looping, downgrading, or need to go back to 100% stock.
8. Now, You’ll get a “Read Phone Information” window, hit the START button and proceed. (See below image)
9. Now you will see a new window called “Select Country & Language” Select “Different” from the country list and then “English” from the language list. Don’t tick the Smartphone upgrade checkbox, it ’s only for Windows Mobile phones.