Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Know as QFIL is an application which allows you to flash stock firmware on your Qualcomm android device. It helps you to Upgrade, Downgrade or reset your smartphone to stock. if you have bricked Qualcomm device or stock in boot logo you can use this QFIL tool to restore fresh factory mode. Therefore you can download the latest versions of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) from below links.
Most android tablets and mobiles come with Qualcomm processors. There are few other Qualcomm Chipset based tool available for flash devices to fix common software problems as well. Most popular tools are QcomDLoader Flash Tool and Qualcomm Product Support Tool(QPST). Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL tool is created by Qualcomm Mobility LLC. You can use this tool for unrooting your device as well. QFIL flash tool supports Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. below you can follow guidelines to if you are ready for flash your device using this tiny simple tool.
Check Also: Android Multi Tools Pattern/Password Remover
Features of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
- Support Qualcomm Chipsets
- Easy To Use
- Free of Cost
- Log Box
- Support All Windows Versions
How to flash your device by using Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
- Download latest version of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader QFIL tool from below download section
- Now enable the USB Debugging on your Android device. To do that follow the below steps.
- Firstly go to Settings> About Phone >tapping on the Build Number for 7-8 times.
- Secondly head to the Settings> Developer Options> USB Debugging> OK.
- Then go to the Settings> Security> Enable Unknown Sources on your device.
- Now extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) on your computer. Once you extracted it, Double click on QFIL.exe. to open it.
- Now connect your device to the computer through a USB Cable.
- Now you have to Enable Fast Boot Mode on your Device. follow the steps given below
- Switch your device Off.
- After switching off your device, Hold down Volume Down + Power button
- Now Go to QFIL Application and select Build Type as “Flat Build” If there is such no option. just ignore this step.
- Then Click on “Browse” Option Under “Select Programmer” and locate the firmware. (.mbn)
- When you are done adding the firmware file, QFIL will by itself load the rest of the firmware data.
- If it does not load other files itself, simply follow these steps as well
- firstly click on Load XML and select rawprogramunsparse.xml
- Then select Patch0.xml file from downloaded firmware files.
- Now click on the Download button, to begin with, the process of Flashing.
- The flashing will take up to 10-15 minutes to finish. And once it’s finished, your device will now restart automatically.
- After restarting is now completely flashed your device. You can disconnect your phone now.