UFS HWK Support Suite comes for mobile phone flashing via the UFS box. UFS flashing box is a top-ranked flashing box among mobile phone repairing technicians. Also, it is the right flashing box in the market. UFS flashing box supports many phone models on the market. You can use the HWK Support suite to flash your mobile phone with stock firmware. There are more options and features available for UFS box users. Below we were meeting in detail about all the features of this lightweight and fast tool. It would help if you uninstalled the old version before installing the latest version of the app.
HWK Support suite comes for windows pcs and support all the version of Windows XP,7,8,10. You can download the latest version of this tool below the download link. Before using this tool, download the correct USB driver for your mobile phone. Otherwise, your phone will not be recognized by the UFS HWK support suite. Before you flash pleases, make sure your back up all the vital data on the phone. Because the flashing process erased all the user’s data form the phone. IT will reset the phone to factory default. Before connecting your phone to the box, enable USB debugging mode on developer mode. If you have no idea about allow USB debugging, please google according to the phone model. Then follow the steps to flashing your phone.
UFS BOX HWK Support Suite Features
- High-Speed UART communication up to 3.686.400 Bauds
- High-Speed Fbus transfer, up to 16Mhz
- Onboard High-Speed USB Hub
- Onboard USB RID control (Samsung, LG JIG emulation)
- Programmable Nokia BSI resistance
- Built-in Vpp generator (12v)
- Custom Vbat, Vpp, Rx, Tx, and BSI connector
- A universal USB cable with all possible modes for Samsung and LG
USB / UART switching on same Universal Cable
- Support Samsung Android devices Factory Programming Mode (FPGM)
- First time in GSM using a USB3 cable
- Smart-card Protected and HWK module installed
- Custom molded special High-Speed cables included (4pcs)
How to install the HWK Support Suite
- Uninstall ALL previous versions.( Uninstall HWK Suite Before trying to uninstall HWK Support Suite Setup.)
- Now you can install UFSx Support Suite Setup.
- Connect your UFSx+HWK before running the UFSx Control Panel
- Then Run UFSx Control Panel
- Now Switch to the “Hardware” Tab
- If you only have one UFSx connected, it will be selected; if more than one you see, please select the checkbox “Next” to the required UFSx. Then you can click “Scan Boxes” to refresh the list if you have connected further boxes since opening the Control Panel
- Now click “Check Box” and then click “Update Box.”
- Click “Check Box” – Make sure “Box Status” = “True” or “Bad Software” and “Server Status” = “Support Ok“, before proceeding
- Now you have to Switch to the “Software” Tab
- Amend “Application Install Path” and “Nokia Install Path” if required.
- Click “Check Server” and then click “Install.”
- If you have more than 1 UFSx+HWK run steps 5-13 for each UFSx+HWK.
Install HWK Support Suite Driver
- First of all, make sure your UFSx device connected to your PC.
- Now Right-click “My Computer” and “select Manage.”
- Click “Universal Serial Bus controllers.”
- Then Right-click “UFSx Device, (c) SarasSoft” and select “Uninstall.”
- Right-click your computer name at the top of the list and select “Scan for hardware changes.”When the Hardware Wizard opens, Select “No, not this time” and then click “Next.”
- Select “Install from a list or specific location (Advanced)” and then click “Next.”
- Make sure “Search for the driver in these locations” is selected, “Search removable media …” is deselected and “Include this location in the search:” is selected
- Click “Browse” and select either:-
for x86 Windows – C:\Program Files\SarasSoft\UFS\UFS_USB_Driver\OLD
for x64 Windows – C:\Program Files (x86)\SarasSoft\UFS\UFS_USB_Driver\OLD
- Click “Next,” click “Continue anyway” to any messages and then “Finish.”
Now you have installed the old driver when you run UFS_Panel; you should see these driver versions:-
Versions: Ufs2xx.dll 3.1.19, Ufs2xx.sys 2.6.0
if you see
Versions: Ufs2xx.dll 3.2.7, Ufs2xx.sys 2.8.30
then you are still using the latest drivers, and you should try the above process again.
You May Also Like: Miracle Box Latest Setup
If you have any sort of problem related to this HWK Support Suite or in the process of downloading then share it through commenting below. We are always here to help you and we will try to solve it as soon as possible.